Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shananah



Shananah, my very good friend is officialy engaged! :) congratulations shanah. You look so pretty and all beautiful that day. I was excited and was very happy for you. Hope this will be another start , another way to boost your current love with your fiancee, muiz!


Wishing you all the happiness, all the love, all the good things for you and muiz. You know I will always love you despite how much Muiz loves you! :)  Congratulations once again shananah! Waiting for your big day pulak! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank u neesa dear. i appreciate it so much for you to come down to my house although you need to go back to kulim dah.

    And of course the most lovely frame with the thumbnails montage in it. I couldn't ask for more. It's all so lovely.

    And I've always love you too. and I miss you now. Hope e'thing is nice for you there k. *HUGS* :)

    ReplyDelete