Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Faces, since primary school.



Masa Darjah 5..




This entry is specially for my primary school friends, to be exact, 2 primary school friends, Fidah and Yanti as we are friends since primary school days till today.The ones that I still keep in touch and communicate even how busy our lives could be. I have so called a group before, Yanti,fidah, julie, ain semua..tapi semua mcm tak rapat sgt...
I purposely didnt put their pictures or acknowledge their name in the previous entry as I felt they need to be credited for being my friends over than 20 years. They deserve a special entry ...

Let's start with Fidah. Her name is Afidah Abdul Aziz. We were in the same class from Darjah 2 zamrud. She's funny.Very funny i would say. being with her, u will never feel bored, or u will always feel entertained. After 20 years, she has turned to be a really beautiful secretary.She loves when people compliments her ..all the time. "Comel""lawa""gorjes" "Paling comel" "hot" :) Sometimes, menyampah jugak kan dgn kegedikan dia, but that's who Fidah is.... Very bubbly, and veyr entertaining. Fidah, even though I might not call u everyday like we used to, but i still check your FB  everyday and the latest thing I discovered, you're into Farmville. :)  ...Fidah ni ramai peminat..No wonder la why ramai kan..She's pretty, she's tall.pandai kemas rumah,pandai masak..kira calon menantu yg baikla....and her love is very loyal..Sapa sapa yg dpt dia mmg untung lah..I recommend la....Tapi she's taken now.. :) Good luck .InsyaAllah korang berkekalan.


Yanti Suraya. Another friend from primary school. Kira satu geng la ngan fidah..Ada lagi actually...fisya, julie, ain, ngan si cina (lupa nama dia..yg slalu ikut g swimming)...Yanti is a friend that I know will always be there for me...Yanti ni jenis slamber je..rileks je...Can be garang at times, but very emotional too..Lately i discovered her talent in singing...terrer gile ok nyanyi! hehe
She 's a good friend, and undeniably a good daughter.She can cook anything u want her to cook. She will also travel all the way from Klang to see me or sleep over my house sometimes.But i know Yanti, I never been to your lovely house. One day, I promise I will ok. Bukan aku taknak, tapi banyak sgt benda berlaku...and I promise we go fish spa tu gak ok..hehe  So yanti, ade bf baru, teddy bear baru, jaga elok elok ok :) Aku doakan kau akan berkekalan juga sampai bila bila...:)

Anyway, till today ( InsyaAllah) and till forever I hope and pray, we ve been thru ups and downs together. We have learned about each other a lot. Since both of us are 26 now, I believe we know whats best for us. For me, we should always stick together to be great friends till the day we die..I wanna see you engaged, getting married, bersalin, being a good mother and during our golden days. 


Honestly,I truly miss u guys, miss all the gelak ketawa, all the singing in the car, all the gedikness, and everything that we have been thru.Love you guys no matter what. :) You guys are the best friends I ever had.  Thank you for every thing that you guys have done and sorry If i ever hurt you guys in any way. I truly am sorry ok . 

p/s : fisya ( need to keep in touch with her!)

1 comment:

  1. mmg tak sangka kite bleh keep in touch until now... i love both of u so much.. miss those time together... hope kite bleh hang out one day.. maybe at neesa's new house... ok sa? papepun... do take care of yerself kat sana... thanks for all yg kau tulis tue... mmg totally buat aku nangis..sedih gilerr!!! uuuuwwwaaaa.... miss u. n hope will meet nanti k!!

    ReplyDelete