Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paintings,



I still remember, back in my MMU years...i enrolled in a painting class . I always love painting but never had the real/good chance to explore and learn properly. I used to go for Art Classes, but they never thought me how to paint properly..yet art classes are the only class i look forward to go ! Playing with colors, mixing wuth colors, men'comot'kan yourself, and the best part is..turning the white canvas into a piece of artwork.  Here in Kedah, as I have so much free time right now, I decided to paint. I am not a great artist , I may not have the skills, but I enjoyed every moment of it! So, in 1 week, I managed to paint 2 paintings.


Painting 1 :  The Lonely Bird


Painting 2 : The lonely Owl.

Basically, I confined my subject matter in a circle to show the limited space a subject could be. It's just like me. I am now confined in an area in Kedah, where I could see limited things. My world is now all by my own and my surroundings are still empty without friends, and entertainment. The bird represents a soul that tries to color life in a positive and colorful way while the owl   represents me at night, where sometimes i have trouble sleeping at night and being awake most of the time. :)

I plan to do more paintings, I have ideas running in my mind now, but I just dont have the mood yet...:) 

1 comment:

  1. NICEEEE!!!! Buat lagi... paling kurang 10, ok?
    Will be waiting for more.. :D

    ReplyDelete