Sunday, November 22, 2009

Being an adult. :)



I realized, that I am an adult now. I should have probably realized it al long time ago,  but it only shoot me in my head that 
" Neesa, you're really an adult!". Why do I say so? All these while, I've been staying with my parents in Ampang. Ahh even talking about Ampang makes me wanna drive all the way back to KL and sleep in my room! How i miss my home...
Anyway, now, since im working in KEDAH, I need to stay alone. I could actually rent a room and share eveyrthing with other people, but I just dont feel comfortable staying in with strangers. I prefer to be alone. So, I rented the whole house all by myself. 
Plus, the cost of living here is quite reasonable. My house is only RM250 per month..I dont think I could get that cheap in KL.
Infact, neighbours been saying that RM250 is quite expensive, they could get RM180 /200...Anyway, my father thought it was a good deal, so he just grabbed it. I am quite satisfied with the condition of the house.  The interior is quite new, but the exterior, memang mcm teruk sket as no one stayed here before me. I feel like painting the house, but my dad said " Ni rumah sewa neesa..takpayh ngade ngade sangat "...hehe 

Ok. This is basically the living hall. The place where I will always be watching TV. Back in ampang, I seldom watch TV or bother to look the future programs in Astro..butttt here in KEDAH, I can be an expert now. Hahah everyday, Ill be watching TV and always hope ASTRO offers good TV programmes for that day. Unfortunately, Astro always disappoint me. They love to repeat the same show over and over again. So if there's nothing to watch on Astro, I'll be watching my favourite TV series, Desperate Housewives. Need to buy new TV series to keep me occupied.

This is the other view of the living hall. See tempat sterika tu? It is now my meja too..hehe and oh my lovely plants and fishes....

Since I dont have proper furniture, this is how I stack my books to become a mini table and placed my lamp shade on top of it.

My room. Takda barang sgt..setakat tilam je.....Lamp shade tu saya angkut from rumah..Satu kat living hall, satu dalam bilik...
Malam malam, bilik ni sejuk gile..Kipas no 1, pakai 2 selimut ok...alhamdulilah, so far, malam malam I can sleep quite well and tak rasa takut sgt...TIba tiba dah pagi...:)


The special corner in my room where I usually put my laptop and tertidor. 


Since Im staying alone, I have allocated one room for my wardrobe. So baju baju semua dalam bilik ni. And I asked org kampung to help me create rod ni for me to hang my baju. My dad kinda like the idea and asked the same man to create one for his room back in Ampang. This room takde kipas, so if nak tidor this room pun boleh, but I dont recommend la becoz its full with my baju and bags.
My kitchen. My fridge. My dapur masak. The kitchen is quite big...lagi lagi takde furniture...mmg besar...anyway, look at the fridge magnets...Thanks Pety and Zul for contributing to my fridge magnets...hehhe 

My one and only "Kassim". Always there to bring me around when I am super duper bored at home. :) I never love and item as much as I love my  "Kassim". :)


This is the first entry bout my home sweet home in Kedah. Hope you guys could have a better visualization bout my home. :)


1 comment:

  1. woi ape daaa nama kassim...(no offense to anyone nama kassim)...tapi klaka la weyy..ahahaha...i loveee ur hse! can't wait to spend the night there babe!

    ReplyDelete